This looks like a job for Foam-Control EPS.
In the construction industry, Foam-Control EPS is among the most versatile, energy efficient, and cost effective insulators available, delivering extremely high, stable R-values. Depend on Foam-Control EPS to do the job—practically any job—from the ground up: perimeter foundation and underslab insulation, wall sheathing, EIFS insulation, roof insulation, concrete insulation/void filler, ICF insulation, Geofoam and just about any construction application you can imagine. The advantages to using Foam-Control EPS products include:
- State-of-the-art insulation and energy efficiency
- Variety of density, thickness, size
- UL QA monitored, tested, certified, listed
- Unlimited fabrication possibilities
- Building code recognized
- Warranted R-value
- Perform Guard® termite protection available
- Cost effective
- Long-lasting, strong, and stable
- Contains no CFC, HCFC, HFC, or formaldehyde
Stands up to the elements, yet it’s good for the environment.
Cost effective thermal design is among the highest priorities in construction. Foam-Control EPS insulation products are available in a range of densities necessary to provide energy efficiency, structural integrity, and cost effectiveness. They’re proven to lower energy costs, saving both money and precious resources.